The program is delivered turnkey to each school. Schools only need to provide the following:
• Arranging a time for the entire student body to view the program via a 45 – 60 minute mandatory assembly. Two assemblies can be provided for larger schools.
• Promotion of the assembly to the entire student body to get the students excited, including distribution of promotional posters that the tour provides.
• Access to the school gymnasium for the assembly as well as 90 minutes of time prior to the assembly and 60 minutes following the assembly for set-up and tear-down.
• The program can also be run outdoors in a 100’ x 30’ space with a level concrete or asphalt surface. If outdoors, the gym will need to be available for use as a rain contingency plan.
• Authorization to allow up to two partner activation booths to be on-site and display promotional banners at the event.
ONLY 5 SCHOOLS IN EACH STATE WILL BE AWARDED THE PROGRAM SO ACT NOW TO SECURE ONE OF THE COVETED SPOTS!!